Well, I must confess that working with clay is not that easy as I have imagined...especially because it was an air-dry clay, that after some molding , shaping and reshaping it lost its flexibility. But I have done it and what resulted is quite spectacular :-) Well...I'll let you be the judge of that. At first, I had no idea what I wanted to do....a plate, a bowl, a doll, some jewelry...but than it hit me: all my earrings were laying around the house, in boxes, on glasses or bags. I had no beautiful place to display them for my customers. So I decided to make myself a jewelry organizer / holder and it was really fun. I made a polymer clay frame, that I gave an old golden vintage patina. Of course, you can also use it for framing a picture or a painting. You choose its purpose. Here is what you need: 1. Fimo Air dry polymer clay 2. an old patterned tray 3. cutter 4. wax paper 5. hammer 6. cutter 7. cardboard 8. net 9. acrylic paints + paintbrushes 10. super str...
De Pasti am facut 2 cozonaci giganti cu o reteta traditionala moldoveneasca si consider ca am descoperit reteta perfecta ! Asa ca am mai incercat-o o data si am facut de Rusalii niste cozonaci aromati cu diferite umpluturi: ciocolata, stafide si cuburi de papaya, si clasicii cu nuca si mac. Asa ca, fetelor si Heyme, serviti-va cu o felie! :-) Va doresc o zi frumoasa! For Easter I made 2 giant sponge c akes (called cozonaci) with a Moldavian traditional recipe and I think I found the perfect recipe ! So I tried it again and I made some flavored cakes for today's holiday with various fillings : chocolate , raisins and diced papaya , and classics with nuts and poppy . So , girls and Heyme , grab a slice ! :-) Have a nice day !
I wanted to show you how beautiful my statement twig necklace can be with these lovely green Swarovski earrings. The natural structure of the branches and the clear bright crystals make such a wonderful contrast! This necklace can be worn on any occasion, you just need to dare a bit. :-) It can be the perfect choice for a natural themed wedding, with a simple, chiffon wedding dress. Just lovely! ♥
Comments
Post a Comment